At Dagla we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice describes what personal data we collect, how we will use that data and how we keep your data safe.
Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We take your privacy rights seriously and employ industry-standard security technology to safeguard your personal information. Our privacy and security policy here describes what information we collect about you and how we respectfully use it.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at Dagla.
- We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive Style News.
- If you register for a Dagla account, we collect your name, email address, password, country, day and month of birth and additional information regarding your favorite designers and your marketing preferences.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on Dagla, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of Dagla, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- When you use the App version of our website, we will ask for your consent to collect personal data from you in order to send you brief messages (push notifications?) about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. With your consent, we will also collect data regarding your use of the App and your IP address, in order to improve our service to you. You can disable push notification at any time by updating the App settings in your mobile device.
If you require more information, please contact our privacy officer at Customercare@Dagla.com.