Dagla's ("we" "us") mobile applications(s) (our "Site" or "Sites") and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions and any other rules posted on our Sites (collectively, the "TAC").
Please read the TAC carefully before placing any orders on Dagla.
We recommend you should keep a copy of the TAC for future reference.
Dagla is a trading name of Dagla Tailoring for Men and Textiles, a company registered in Kuwait. If you have any comments about Dagla, you can email us at customercare@Dagla.com
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TAC then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
- Website Visitors
Registration is not required for Visitors. Visitors may access the products posted on our Website freely. However, they are bound by our TOU.
- Registered Users
To create an account, simply select SIGN IN on the navigation bar and then REGISTER NOW to fill in your details.
Each Account is personal and non-transferable. Your rights and obligations to Dagla are non-transferable either. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and Account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under this Account and any other actions taken in connection with this Account. You must immediately notify Dagla at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. Dagla will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
To prevent fraud and abuse, Users are limited to one active Account. Any additional Accounts that are created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Dagla community shall be disabled. Mass Account creation may result in disabling of all the related Accounts.
- Account Terms & Conditions
Register an account with us to enjoy the following benefits through your Dagla account:
Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request your return or exchange directly from your account
- Add sold out items to your Wish List so you can see if more stock arrives
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- Manage your account details, address book and email preferences,
- Forgotten password
for information about how we use your data.
- ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
- In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. You must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent, and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
- The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the Dagla terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to Dagla, whose applications are acceptable to Dagla and who have authorised Dagla to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
- PRICING POLICY
Prices shown on the Site are in KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar)
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. Displayed Prices are selling price and customer will pay shipping charges with this price.
Payment can be made by Knet, Visa, MasterCard.
When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to payment page to pay. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to Dagla Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Dagla. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Dagla, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Secure EPG, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site. Dagla tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. Dagla does not promise that Dagla’s Content is accurate or error-free. Dagla does not promise that the functional aspects of the Site or Dagla’s Content will be error free or that this Site, Dagla Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- GOVERNING LAW
The TAC together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the relevant Kuwaiti Law and the relevant courts of the Kuwait will have exclusive jurisdiction.